Yamaha YFL 312 Flute with Sterling Silver Headjoint
The Yamaha YFL 312 Flute is the perfect step up model for the advancing player. An inimitable blend of leading technology and craftsmanship goes into each and every Yamaha flute. The YFL-300 models feature Sterling Silver headjoints which help create a warm, focused tone. As with our student models, they also feature a lip plate designed to guide students toward proper breath utilisation and keys designed for optimum balance and easy playability. These and other details are some of the reasons why our student and standard flutes have become bestsellers worldwide.
The YFL-312 features covered keys, an offset G key and includes a Split-E mechanism. As standard, the headjoint and lip plate are made from Sterling Silver.
Drawn and Curled
Walls are drawn upward from the body material, giving the flute a broad, light sound.
Split E Mechanism
This key helps give more stability and better centred intonation to the high E.
- Covered keys
- Offset G key
- Split-E Mechanism
- C footjoint
- Drawn & curled toneholes
- Lip Plate: Silver-Plated Sterling Silver (Standard); Gold-Plated Sterling Silver (Option)
- Headjoint: Silver-Plated Sterling Silver
- Body: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver
- Footjoint: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver
- Rings, Posts & Ribs: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver
- Keys: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver