The Pearl 505E Quantz student Flute is one of the best value flutes on the market today.
The new Pearl 505E Quantz student Flute joins the famous Pearl Quantz series, with this completely new Silver plated instrument.
Now, every Pearl flute, from this novice model to the Maesta line, has French pointed arms – an industry first. The trademark Pearl sound and intonation standards are maintained.
The flutes in the 505-series are made from nickel silver, all of them are silver plated, giving the flute its shine and at the same time protecting the material from corrosion. Quantz flutes are provided with French pointed arms as well, both increasing the stability and enhancing the quality of the mechanism, a unique feature amongst student flutes.
- The headjoint design of the 505 series makes it expressive and at the same time gives it a light response, perfect for beginners
- The pinless mechanism ensures the stable connection of the mechanism and prevents it from corrosion
- The one piece core bar construction results in more playing comfort, and less wear of the mechanism
- Offset G and Split E mechanism
- Made from Nickel silver and Silver plated, protecting from corrosion