Nuvo JSax 2 Black Blue Trim
Nuvo JSax 2 Black Blue Trim. Revolutionising the beginner woodwind market, Nuvo have created a fleet of instruments perfect for beginners in every way. Made from a combination of durable plastic and silicone, each instrument is ultra-lightweight and couldn’t be easier to clean – simply rinse or bathe with soapy water, dry thoroughly and they’re good to go!
The jSax has a traditional fingering system and serves to enable newcomers to develop embouchure and tuning skills which will be directly transferable to a full-size saxophone. The tone is surprisingly mellow, and therefore this instrument offers a lot of fun for both newcomers and established amateur saxophonists.
Following in the tradition established with other Nuvo instruments, the jSax is pitched in C (concert pitch). This makes integration into classroom music making very easy and means that the jSax is also compatible with all WindStars music. The instrument has a fully chromatic range from middle C (C4) to G in the next octave up (G5).
- Pitched in C (concert pitch)
- 100% waterproof
- Follows traditional saxophone fingering patterns
- Now fitted with a new integral ligature, easy to open with one hand
- 5 position adjustable thumb rest
- Supplied with 2x Nuvo synthetic reeds, open hole key plugs, jSax fingering chart, grease and case